Related Links

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New job (Hot List) please add me in to your distributions list and send me your daily requirements

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: (Hot List) please add me in to your distributions list and send me your daily requirements

KRISH D posted a job: (Hot List) please add me in to your distributions list and send me your daily requirements

"Hi Partner/Associates, Greetings for the day… Hope you are having a great day!!! This is Krish working with Infogen software inc. And I would like to thank you all for all the support and experiences that you shared with me for all these days and wish to continue the same healthy relationship and passion to make our business grow together in future too. Please add me (Krish@infogensol.com) in your distribution list and send me your available requirements, so that I can share my consultant’s profiles with you. Let me present you the hot list of our Consultants who are immediately available on various technologies. Please let me know if you have any openings for them. I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having opportunity to serve you on your needs. SNo Name Skill set Experience Current location Availability visa 1 Jun C#.Net developer 9 years Detroit,MI(open) immediate H1b 2 tobi .Net 7+ NJ(Open) immediate GC EAD 3 Nisarg .Net 7 + IL(open) immediate GC EAD 4 Srujeet C#.Net developer 8 + VA, WDC and MD only immediate H1b 5 Sravanthi C#.Net developer 7+ Open to NC and nears by states immediate H1b 6 Jinal .Net Developer 8+ Open to east coast and TX Immediate GC 7 Vijay Dandi Java 7 + VA, WDC and MD only Immediate H1b 8 Shou Zhang Java/J2EE 7 + NJ (open) Immediate GC EAD 9 VINAYKUMAR Data Stage 7+ TX (open) 2 Weeks Notice EAD- GC 10 Abdullah Sikandar Business Analyst 7+ NY,NJ,CT,TX Immediate GC 11 Leela Kishore Business Analyst 7+ open Immediate H1b 12 Ritesh Chopra Business Analyst 7+ East Cost Immediate GC 13 Alok Kashyap Sr informatica developer 12 + IL,NY,MD ,VADC Immediate GC EAD 14 VINTI SHARMA People soft QA tester 9 + NY,NJ Immediate H1b Krish D Business Development Manager Infogen Software 8101 Sandy Spring Road Suite 200, Laurel, MD-20707 Phone: 301-640-5005 Email: krish@infogensol.com GTalk : foru1031@gmail.com Yahoo: reddy_1031@yahoo.co.in Look forward to work with you. Your help support and coordination is highly appreciated."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment