Related Links

Thursday, June 6, 2013

New job I'm looking for PHP Developer, QA, BA and PM for my project - UNITED KINGDOM

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: I'm looking for PHP Developer, QA, BA and PM for my project - UNITED KINGDOM

Jagadeesh Hiremath [LION] posted a job: I'm looking for PHP Developer, QA, BA and PM for my project - UNITED KINGDOM

"I am working on a project and I'm looking for people with below skill sets. If you or anyone within your network meet the requirement then please ask them to get in touch with me ASAP by sending their CV to jagadeesh@cyrilsolutions.com PHP / MYSQL Developer - Location Scotland - Experience 2-3 yrs Business Analyst - Location England - Experience 4-5 yrs QA/Test Lead - Location England - 4-5 yrs Project Manager - Location England - 8-10 yrs No Recruitment Agencies please. Also, prospect candidate must meet required visa status to work in UK. I appreciate your help and support. Many Thanks, Jaggi"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment