Related Links

Thursday, July 11, 2013

New job Good Afternoon IT people, I'm looking to fill a few positions just outside NYC

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: Good Afternoon IT people, I'm looking to fill a few positions just outside NYC

Colby Riggle posted a job: Good Afternoon IT people, I'm looking to fill a few positions just outside NYC

"I need a pl/sql developer with 5 years experience working with databases of 2 terabytes or greater. and i need a SR. java developer/UI expert in or around boston who knows html5 the C family and experience with NoSQl databases like mongodb or couch db. you or anyone you know fit these criteria? shoot me an email colby.riggle@ewsystemsinc.com, My name is Colby Riggle, i would love to hear from you."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment