Related Links

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New job With total experience of 2.0 years, I am looking out for Job in Project Management, Business Analysis or in Business Development.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: With total experience of 2.0 years, I am looking out for Job in Project Management, Business Analysis or in Business Development.

Nikhil Jain posted a job: With total experience of 2.0 years, I am looking out for Job in Project Management, Business Analysis or in Business Development.

"I am having experience for Project Coordination, Project Management, Business Analysis, Pre-sales & Business Development and willing to work on these profiles, please go through my profile for more details and Mail me or let me know if there is any relevant opening for me. Thank you in advance."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment