Related Links

Thursday, October 10, 2013

New job Hello We have excellent Java Consultant who are looking for projects please let me know if they could suite any of client needs

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: Hello We have excellent Java Consultant who are looking for projects please let me know if they could suite any of client needs

Jyothi K posted a job: Hello We have excellent Java Consultant who are looking for projects please let me know if they could suite any of client needs

"For more questions please call me at 732-413-4008 or please drop me Email at Jyothi@pamten.com"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment