Related Links

Thursday, October 17, 2013

New job IT Recruiter

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: Technology Recruiters
  • Subject: IT Recruiter

Carole Lange posted a job: IT Recruiter

"My name is Carole and work for Transtech IT Staffing. This letter is from my manager who is looking for a new recruiter! If you are not interested, will you help me spread the word and tell your contacts? Transtech has a generous referral policy! Please cc me on any communication. Thanks! Here it is: Are you a technical recruiter in Illinois? TransTech is interviewing. TransTech is a premier IT staffing firm headquartered in Itasca, IL, with offices in Downtown Chicago, Dallas, TX and Nebraska. We are a top tier vendor for many clients in Chicago-land, including Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Northern Trust, R.R. Donnelley and Nicor. We are currently a ranked #1 performing vendor for multiple Fortune 500 Companies. Why TransTech • Family-like culture with autonomous work environment • We are growing rapidly and now is a great time to join • Collaborative and team oriented approach • Supportive and encouraging environment • Like minded fun people to work alongside I would love the opportunity to meet with you, even if you are not in the job market. It is always valuable to expand our network and share best practices. Join Our Network My name is Mike Alaimo, and I’d like to talk with you further about the opportunities that are out there. I’d like to share best practices and provide tips I’ve found to be the most useful over the years and gain your insight on the same. We are currently hiring for direct hire and VMS teams. Please give me a call at 630-533-4920 and we can set up an appointment (phone/in person) to meet. Or email me at mike@transtechit.com I look forward to hearing from you."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment