Related Links

Thursday, January 30, 2014

New job I'm looking for a tester who has 2 years of experience in testing tools and test automation tools and English and French skills. People interested in this job, please add me or contact me.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: I'm looking for a tester who has 2 years of experience in testing tools and test automation tools and English and French skills. People interested in this job, please add me or contact me.

Elena Acosta posted a job: I'm looking for a tester who has 2 years of experience in testing tools and test automation tools and English and French skills. People interested in this job, please add me or contact me.

"Je cherche un testeur avec 2 ans d'expérience dans les outils de test et les outils d'automatisation de test et qui parle français et anglais. Ceux qui sont intéressées à ce poste, s'il vous plaît ajouter moi ou me contacter"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment