Related Links

Thursday, January 9, 2014

New job Recruiter opportunity in Seattle, WA

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: Technology Recruiters
  • Subject: Recruiter opportunity in Seattle, WA

Arup J Das posted a job: Recruiter opportunity in Seattle, WA

"I am currently hiring contract Technical Recruiter, Non-tech Recruiter, Technical Sourcer and Non-tech Sourcer for one of my premier client in Seattle, WA. I have 14 positions available for immediate consideration. Interested candidate can send me across their resume at arup.das@collabera.com or can call me at 425-214-5193 for a detailed discussion."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment