Related Links

Sunday, February 9, 2014

New job Hello Team, Currently I'm unemployed and looking for job in IT Industry. My current location is Mumbai [India]. Ready to join immediately.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: India Jobs: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune ... Jaipur
  • Subject: Hello Team, Currently I'm unemployed and looking for job in IT Industry. My current location is Mumbai [India]. Ready to join immediately.

Prashant Mehta posted a job: Hello Team, Currently I'm unemployed and looking for job in IT Industry. My current location is Mumbai [India]. Ready to join immediately.

"Brief description about my profile :- I have total 11 years of experience in IT industry which includes domain like, education, Service and banking finance. 5 years of experience in server,networking, internal infrastructure management. 6 years of experience in Remote Application infrastructure management including web based application,antivirus console, server monitoring and troubleshooting. Skill set :- Windows Administration, AD, DNS, DHCP, RODC, IIS, Windows Clustering, Antivirus Management, Patch Management, Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007, MCafee EPO 4.5, Symantec Endpoint protection, Trend Micro worry Free antivirus console management, Hyper-V My email ID is :- prashantm78@hotmail.com Thanks and regards, Prashant Mehta"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment