Related Links

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New job RE :I'm looking for new opportunities in US Recruitment roles

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: Technology Recruiters
  • Subject: RE :I'm looking for new opportunities in US Recruitment roles

Balaji Govindarajan posted a job: RE :I'm looking for new opportunities in US Recruitment roles

"Hi All , I'm Balaji Govindarajan looking for US Geo Recruitment opportunities .I have more than 12 yrs of experience and i'm with HCL Technologies handling end-to-end recruitment and operations for HCL AMERICA ,i use social media tools and capability to be non portal dependent to attract passive talent .Also i do have experience in HR Operations in US BGV for both fulltime and contract hires and have wide experience in Vendor Empanelment ,Vendor Evaluation etc . I'm open for relocation also have onsite experience in US ,currently holding B1/B2 Visa valid for 10 yrs You can reach me @91-9940565828 or mail to hrdbalaji@rediffmail.com for detailed profile Regards Balaji"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment