Related Links

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New job I need your help.....................Searching for a job in Mainframe developemt/Consulting.....

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: I need your help.....................Searching for a job in Mainframe developemt/Consulting.....

Nivesh Thekkarath posted a job: I need your help.....................Searching for a job in Mainframe developemt/Consulting.....

"Hi , Hope you are doing well. I’m Nivesh and I have 6.7 years of work experience in Software/Mainframe application development and design, and currently am working in NCS, Singapore. Consultant with vast and in depth experience in Mainframes skill set like COBOL, CICS, DB2,JCL,VSAM and associated mainframe tools. Also have good domain knowledge in Banking, Cards, VisionPLUS, Datawarehouse and provident fund. Professional experience includes development, client interaction, coordination, team handling, root cause analysis, planning, estimation and execution. Also I’m very keen to learn and explore new technologies and domain. I’m currently seeking an opportunity in the aforementioned areas for attaining my career aspirations and goals. I aspire to get through a job opportunity which matches with my experience and knowledge. Keen to hear from you. Sincerely, Nivesh Thekkarath Mob# +65-91696204 Nivesh.thekkarath@gmail.com"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment