Related Links

Saturday, February 9, 2013

New discussion My true story....please don't ignore...

LinkedIn Groups

  • Group: IT Recruiters

Yahya Shoaib has started a discussion: My true story....please don't ignore...

"I Yahya Shoaib, is introducing myself not as a fresher but as a mid-career, who is keen to work and wanted to be successful as others in the field of SAP. I have been working in this field since end of 2007 with the total experience of about 3 years by now. When I started my career I was not certified and started learning ABAP while working on different projects simultaneously. Furthermore I thought, to be successful in this field I must do specialization and I took admission in Master’s program. During my Master’s I got an opportunity to be a part of SAP Implementation at ENGRO FOODS in Pakistan. Which I thought was good step to achieve my further goals. Moving forward, after completing my Master of Business in ERP + IS from Australia I joined Accenture Australia for 11 months project. After finishing my contract with Accenture, I planned for PS certification and got that as well. But now realising that even after achieving a lot in a very short time, I’m still sitting back home and asking for job, why? Why no one is contacting me through LinkedIn or Facebook or even through online applications? What I realise is that; either I’m not capable enough or other think that this experience and achievements are fake. Furthermore, I have even applied as a fresh graduate through a Graduate Programs and as a Business Analyst and always getting rejection through online application. Even though, I have experience and still wanted to start as a fresher but no one is considering my request or even reviewing my profile. On the contrary, whoever is approaching, is asking for a role in which I must have more than 5 years’ experience. Are these people not reviewing my profile thoroughly, in which I have clearly mentioned that I’m having only 3 year experience than why are they pitching me for the roles in which 5-8 years of experience is required? Lastly, if anyone of you still want to look into my profile and really want me to join, so please do contact me because I’m currently available and can join ASAP. Or else I will think that I’m not a right professional who can sustain in SAP market. Thanks for reading this out and kindly, accept my apology if you think that it was a waste of time while reading. Do review my profile at LinkedIn: http://sa.linkedin.com/in/yahyashoaib/ Thanks & Regards, Yahya Shoaib Cell # +966544430847 / +966566390786"

Is this a job posting? Flag as job »
Is this discussion not suitable for the group? Flag as Inappropriate »

Stop receiving email for each new discussion

 
You are receiving Group Discussion emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment