Related Links

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New job Looking job in IT sector With 3 year Exp.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: IT Recruiters
  • Subject: Looking job in IT sector With 3 year Exp.

MUSTAK KHAN posted a job: Looking job in IT sector With 3 year Exp.

"I am writing this letter in order to apply for the vacant position of Technical Engineer within your company. I reviewed all the requirements mentioned for the job and can assure you that I am qualified all for this position. Additionally, I have 2.8 Years’ experience in a similar position. I would like to take a chance to show my abilities and prove that I am a right candidate for this kind of job. I was involved in many IT projects both in team and individually. The results were very promising. During my 2.8 years of experience there were a lot of achievements in my career. Kindly ask you to consider me as a candidate for this vacancy within your organization will be looking forward to your reply. So you request to you if any vacancy for me in IT sector please reply me. Waiting of you."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment