Related Links

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New job Urgent Need:.Net developer with UI in Redmond, WA // 12 Months. If Interested please send me your updated resume to naveenk@ensoftek.com or Reach me at 503-643-1226 Ex 211.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: The Recruiter Network - #1 Group for Recruiters
  • Subject: Urgent Need:.Net developer with UI in Redmond, WA // 12 Months. If Interested please send me your updated resume to naveenk@ensoftek.com or Reach me at 503-643-1226 Ex 211.

Naveen Kumar K posted a job: Urgent Need:.Net developer with UI in Redmond, WA // 12 Months. If Interested please send me your updated resume to naveenk@ensoftek.com or Reach me at 503-643-1226 Ex 211.

"Know anyone for this job? .Net developer with UI in Redmond, WA Hi, Good Afternoon, this is regarding the position open with my client. Please go to the request & let me know if you are interested. Send me your updated resume ASAP, or call me if you have any questions Location: Redmond, WA Start Date: ASAP ! Duration: 12 months  This is entry to mid-level UI developer role.  Job Description: 3 years .Net programming experience 3 years ASP.Net web site development 1 year experience with MVC and jQuery 1 year experience with CSS   If Interested please send me your updated resume to naveenk@ensoftek.com or Reach me at 503-643-1226 Ex 211. http://bull.hn/l/TV18/5"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Gaurav Kumar (Director at Job Aggregators). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment