Related Links

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New job *** NEED PASSIONATE HR MANAGERS *** My client is a multinational company - very secure and stable. I promised them I'd find them ONLY THE BEST!!!

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: Job Openings, Job Leads and Job Connections!
  • Subject: *** NEED PASSIONATE HR MANAGERS *** My client is a multinational company - very secure and stable. I promised them I'd find them ONLY THE BEST!!!

Shaun Etherington posted a job: *** NEED PASSIONATE HR MANAGERS *** My client is a multinational company - very secure and stable. I promised them I'd find them ONLY THE BEST!!!

"If you are intersted in working for a top tier company that has a lot of prestige in the food industry let me know. We all know we have to eat, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss and compare to your current company. Setherington@mriglobalfoodbev.com"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment